- 1 cup small shell pasta
- 1 strip celery diced very fine
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 c onion minced very fine
- 1/4 c chopped bell pepper (I used red and also very finely chopped)
- 1/2 lb boiled and seasoned shrimp, peeled, deveined and those you can chop in 1/2
- 1/2 lb crabmeat...I used a can of the not very expensive and you couldn't even taste it so you can forget the crab unless you have some very good lump crab
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 t heinz cocktail sauce 1/8 t Sweet Baby Ray's Marinade & Sauce Buffalo Wing Sauce
In another bowl mix the sauce ingredients...pour sauce over the pasta mixture, mix thoroughly
then seal bowl and chill for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Recipe by Jo Blaylock
Share your recipes with us! Email them to email@example.com. Pictures of the dish is helpful.