- 1 lb. Chuck Hamburger Ground Meat
- 1/2 Chopped small onion
- 2-19oz. cans Wolf Brand Chili
- 2-10 oz. cans Gebhardt Enchilada Sauce
- 1-10oz can Austex hot dog sauce
- 1 package Kraft or HEB deluxe grated American Cheese
- 1-10 to 12 count Corn Tortillas
Brown the ground meat and onion and stir in the chili, enchilada sauce and hot dog sauce. Now you can either layer these following instructions or roll in each tortilla.
The following is for the layered kind. I find it easier to do. Spray the glass baking pan with pam and put down some sauce then put down a layer of tortillas and then some of the sauce and cheese then another layer of tortillas...continue to do this til all is used up and can pour the rest of the sauce on top and cheese on top of that and bake at 350 til bubbly about 20 to 30 minutes. Great with lettuce and guacamole on the side.
Sent in by Cathy Rutherford