- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3/4 pound sliced deli roast beef, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
2. Drizzle with salad dressing.
Each 2 cup serving has 271 calories; 5 grams total carbohydrates; 21 grams protein; 10 grams total fat; 66 milligrams cholesterol; 448 milligrams sodium, and 2 grams dietary fiber.
Dinner Tonight recipes and demonstration videos are created especially for busy families who want to eat healthy. They are available at http://healthyliving.tamu.edu. According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010, this Roast Beef Salad is the right choice to help limit eating solid fats by eating lean meats.