- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 C white corn syrup
- 1 C unsalted peanuts
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- Combine in 2 quart bowl, sugar and corn syrup. Microwave on high 4 minutes
- Stir in Peanuts
- Cook 3 more minutes on high
- Mix in butter (or margarine) and vanilla
- Cook 2 more minutes on high. It should be turning a nice golden color.
- Stir in baking soda, stir fast it will start foaming.
- Pour batch onto lightly greased pan.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes and then crack with a butter knife (handle end.)