Makes 6, 1 cup servings. Each serving has 204 Calories; 19 grams Total Carbohydrates; 9 grams Total Fat, 32 milligrams Cholesterol; 10 grams protein. Ingredients:
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 28 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups three cheese tortellini pasta
- 1 cup grilled chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning blend
- Sauté carrots and onion in oil in a large pot until the onion is tender.seasoning blend.
- Stir in broth, zucchini, tomatoes, tortellini, chicken, and Italian seasoning blend. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until tortellini are tender.
Dinner Tonight recipes and demonstration videos are created especially for busy families who want to eat healthy. They are available at healthyliving.tamu.edu. Your challenge tonight is to keep your meals colorful with vegetables throughout the winter months.