- 1 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow squash, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian dressing
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
2. Wash and chop vegetables as indicated above.
3. Heat skillet to medium; add vegetable oil.
4. Add zucchini, squash, bell peppers and grape tomatoes and sauté until
5. tender, about 10 minutes; turning occasionally.
6. Place sautéed vegetable in large serving bowl; add dressing and parmesan cheese; mix until evenly coated.
Do you have trouble finding tasty and nutrient rich dishes to round out your dinner each night? This recipe will help without adding extra calories. Dinner Tonight videos are weekly cooking demonstration that provide healthy eating tips and are available at http://healthyliving.tamu.edu.