- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ green onion, chopped (optional)
- Fresh chopped cilantro to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
2. Wash the grape tomatoes and cut them in half.
3. Transfer tomatoes to medium serving bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes; stir to coat.
5. Add the green onion and fresh cilantro; stir.
6. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Dinner Tonight videos are weekly cooking demonstration that provide healthy eating tips and are available at http://healthyliving.tamu.edu.