- 4 medium red potatoes, cut
- 2 c. fresh green beans, cut
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning Blend
1. Cut green beans into bite size pieces.
2. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
3. Cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
4. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
5. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
6. Cut butter into pats and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken.
7. Sprinkle Italian seasoning blend over the entire pan.
8. Cover with foil.
9. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Dinner Tonight! videos are weekly cooking demonstration that provide healthy eating tips and are available at http://healthyliving.tamu.edu.