In a medium bowl, using a stand mixer for best results, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla, then the creamy peanut butter.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a separate bowl, mix together well. Then, mix in dry ingredients into the creamed mixture. Next, stir in oats until combined evenly.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven (see pictures below).
Allow cookies to cool completely on a rack, before serving for tea time!
- 2 sticks Salted Butter, Softened (Not melted)
- 1 Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats (Not Instant)